- 1 onion -- finely chopped
- 1 28 oz can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 green or red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 jalapenos cored -- minced
- In a one-quart sauce pan, combine onion, garlic, peppers and olive oil and cook until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and coriander, season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to use,
- Makes approximately 2 cups of sauce.
Salsa was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by