My children like it best if I just serve it to them right after mixing the cheese in. They say it tastes better. Other people tell me they like it baked.
Mac & Cheese
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 Cups Elbow Macaroni
- 1½ Cups Velveeta Cheese (I use the Sharp version)
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- In pot bring water to boil with salt to taste, and once the water is boiling add macaroni.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Do not rinse.
- In pot mix together milk and cheese.
- Cook until cheese is mostly melted and add salt.
- Add noodles to pot and mix well.
- Put in casserole pan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Mac & Cheese was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by