Yeah I would be surprised too. Spinach….really ??? WHY???
Recipe type: Dessert
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach -- thawed & squeeze dry
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom only of nonstick 9 x 9 pan.
- Puree in blender spinach, oil, egg and water.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Add brownie mix and stir until well blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pan
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until melted; stir until smooth
- Spread melted chocolate on top of brownie
- Let stand about 1 hour, until chocolate is set or put in freezer until chocolate is set.
Suprise Brownies was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by