Better Than Potato Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 8 radishes -- slice
- 4 eggs -- hard-cook, chop
- 1 medium cucumber -- chopped
- 2 cups celery -- thinly sliced
- ½ cup onion -- chop
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- Combine rice, radishes, eggs, cucumber, celery and onion.
- Combine mayo, mustard and salt.
- Pour over rice mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hour
Rice Salad was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by