Make Mine Real Maple Mixed Salad
- 1 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, baby spinach, etc.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries,
- 1 cup fresh blueberries,
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- In mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, white wine vinegar, olive oil, and kosher salt until frothy.
- Add greens and berries, and toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with pecans and goat cheese on top.
Real Maple Mixed Salad was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by