You can omit or adjust the olive oil to your taste.
Recipe type: Dip
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 - 19 oz can garbanzo beans, half the liquid reserved
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In food processor chop garlic.
- Add garbanzo beans & liquid and process until almost smooth.
- Add lemon juice, tahini, chopped garlic, salt and pepper process mixture until creamy and mixed well.
- Put in bowl and pour olive oil on top and serve.
- NOTE: If you like it thicker, cut back on the liquid from garbanzo beans.
Hummas was last modified: June 2nd, 2014 by