Honey Baked Red Onions
Recipe type: Side
- 3 large red onions
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut onions in half crosswise
- Place onions in shallow casserole pan cut side down in single layer.
- Sprinkle with water and cover.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes
- Turn onions over.
- Combine remaining ingredients
- Spoon half of mixture over onions
- Return to oven and bake, uncovered, 15 minutes
- Add remaining honey mixture and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until tender.
Honey Baked Red Onions was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by