Easy Eastern Cole Slaw
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- dash red pepper flakes
- 1 - 12 oz bag cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage)
- 1 cucumber, cut into very thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into very thin strips
- 4 green onions, sliced thin lengthwise into strips
- Whisk together garlic, rice vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Eastern Cole Slaw was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by