- 1 - 15oz can tomato puree
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tsp. sugar or sugar substitute
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp
- In Saucepan, combine all ingredients, except sugar and shrimp.
- Slowly Bring To Boil, stirring when needed.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Add Shrimp to sauce.
- This can be served over rice or a egg noodle bed.
Creole Shrimp was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by