Recipe type: Tex-Mex
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 large garlic cloves -- minced
- or pressed.
- 1 large onion -- chopped
- 1 green pepper -- chopped
- 1 green hot pepper -- chopped
- 1 zucchini -- diced
- 1 large can pureed tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chili powder (to your liking)
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ cup uncooked radiatore pasta
- 1 can chili beans - 15 oz.
- Brown Ground Beef.
- Saute all veggies in olive oil until the onions are tender.
- Add everything together and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add chili beans.
- Simmer for about an hour, or until all ingredients have blended and pasta is cooked.
Chili was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by