Cannellini Greek Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano flakes
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 1 -15oz can cannellini, drained then rinsed
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- mixed greens for serving, optional
- In mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, oregano, pepper and salt until frothy.
- Add in cannellini, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, feta, and olives, toss gently to coat all ingredients with dressing.
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens.
Cannellini Greek Salad was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by