Surprising Salmon Radish Stackers
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 16 pieces Rye or Pumpernickel bread
- ½ cup cream style horseradish
- 16 thin slices smoked salmon
- 16 thin slices of radishes (circles)
- 16 small sprigs of dill
- Arrange break on serving tray.
- Spread horseradish on each piece evenly.
- Arrange the 16 pieces cocktail bread on a serving tray.
- Top with thin slice of salmon.
- Place a think radish slice on each, and garish with a sprig of dill
Salmon Radish Stackers was last modified: May 21st, 2014 by