Recipe type: Main
- 1 cup Bisquick. baking mix
- Salt & pepper
- ⅓ cup Water
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 can Refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound Ground beef
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Combine, refried beans, Bisquick, and water in a bowl.
- Add bean mixture to greased pie plate.
- Season ground beef with salt & pepper to taste.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Place beef on top of bean mixture.
- Cover ground beef with salsa
- Top with cheese
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Let stand on cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- Serve with sides of sour cream, salsa or tortilla chips.
Burrito Bake was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by