Baked Cheesy Brown Rice Casserole
- 2½ cups COOKED brown rice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease 8x8 baking dish.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Pour mixture in to grease baking dish.
- Bake (uncovered) for 15 to 20 minutes, it should be browned around edges.
- Remove and let sit for 5 minutes on wire rack.
- Server & Enjoy !
Baked Cheesy Brown Rice Casserole was last modified: July 7th, 2014 by