Chinese Fried Rice
Recipe type: Side
- 6 slices bacon slices -- chopped
- 2½ cups cooked rice -- cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs -- slightly beaten
- ¾ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup green peppers -- chopped
- ½ cup celery -- chopped
- In large skillet, cook bacon until brown, but not overly crisp.
- Remove bacon, retain 4 tablespoons of bacon fat.
- Add soy sauce, onions, peppers and celery and cook until tender.
- Add egg cook until egg is done.
- Add bacon and rice and stir until complete warmed.
- Serve & Enjoy !
Chinese Fried Rice was last modified: June 30th, 2014 by