Chocolate Drop Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 2 doz
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Crisco Shorting
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1¾ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together sugar, Crisco, egg, chocolate, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- After ingredients are complete combined add in Reese's Peanut Butter Chips and stir well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on to greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool. Serve.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by