Pork, Herb And Grape Stuffing
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⅛ lbs minced pork
- 2 cups white seedless grapes
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 10 green onions,chopped
- 2 onions -- finely chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup parsley -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano -- chopped
- 1 orange -- zest of
- Melt butter and gently fry minced pork until done.
- Add to the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Use to stuff turkey, chicken or pork loin. This can also be cooked in a pan for a side dish.
Pork, Herb And Grape Stuffing was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by