Marinated Jerk Chicken Thighs
Recipe type: Meats
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- 1 medium jalapeno -- seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons green onion -- minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ freshly ground black pepper
- Combine wine, jalapeno, green onion, oil, allspice, coriander, cayenne, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place chicken in a bowl and add the marinade and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Place chicken in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked.
Marinated Chicken Thighs was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by