All in One Breakfast Rollups
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 Ham steak cut into bite size pieces
- 2 C frozen southern style hash browns, thawed
- 8 eggs
- ½ C salsa
- 1 pkg (6 in size) tortillas
- 1 C shredded Mexican style cheese
- Wax paper
- Freezer bags
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot add the ham and hash browns.
- Cook until they are both beginning to brown.
- Place the salsa in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and stir until mixed together.
- Pour the salsa mixture in with the ham mixture.
- Leave heat on medium high and cook until the eggs have set.
- Place a tortilla flat.
- Place about 4 T of the ham mixture down the center of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up completely.
- Continue until all the tortillas are used.
- Wrap each roll-up in wax paper.
- Place in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
- When ready to eat remove from the freezer and unwrap.
- Place each roll-up on a microwave safe plate and cover with paper towel.
- Microwave 2 minutes on high or until the burrito is as heated as you like.
All in One Breakfast Rollups was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by