Tuna Rice And Veggie Bake
Recipe type: Side
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 can (12 oz) white tuna in water, drained
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly Grease 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix together vegetables, mayonnaise, sour cream, cooked rice, green pepper, onion and dried dill.
- Mix in Tuna.
- Place in Greased baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, add the bread crumbs and heat just until combined, then spoon on top of the tuna mixture in baking dish.
- Bake (uncovered) in oven for 30 minutes or until hot and lightly browned on top and around the edges.
Tuna Rice And Veggie Bake was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by