In a Snap Meat Loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- ½ Cup white bread crumbs, soft
- 3 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 lb ground chuck
- Aluminum foil
- Beat eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and blend together well.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper.
- Place the ground chuck in with the milk mixture and mix well.
- Use your hands to mix making sure all the ingredients are combined.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil in a 9X9 inch pan.
- Be sure the aluminum foil comes about 6 inches over the edges of the pan.
- Form meat mixture into the pan.
- Pull the aluminum foil over the top and seal well.
- Remove from pan and freeze for up to 2 months.
- To heat preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9X9 inch baking pan slightly with a non stick cooking spray.
- Unwrap the meatloaf and place in the pan.
- Bake 1 hour 30 minutes or until set.
In a Snap Meat Loaf was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by