Recipe type: Soup
- 1 medium cantaloupe, cleaned, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, and diced
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tsp fresh mint
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp white wine vinegar
- dash cayenne
- Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Place in bowl and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour for flavor blending.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir. Server cold. Place a dollop of yogurt and mint on a garnish.
Cantaloupe Soup was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by