Tangy Dressed Tuna Rice Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cans (5 oz ea) white tuna packed in water, drained well
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a salad bowl and whisk until frothy.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the salad bowl and gently toss until ingredients are coated well with salad dressing in bowl.
Tangy Dressed Tuna Rice Salad was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by