Kale Egg Scramble
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 large egg
- 1 Tbsp milk, water, or broth
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 tsp oil
- pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Cook kale over medium heat in oil until kale softens - approximately 5 minutes.
- Add eggs into skillet and sprinkle with red pepper flakes, pepper and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully pick up the egg mixture as it cooks and turn it over gently to heat all the way through.
Kale Egg Scramble was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by