Chicken, Rice & Broccoli Meal
Recipe type: Main
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in to 2" pieces
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4½ cups water
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Grease 13x9 pan.
- Cut Chicken and put in pan. Sprinkle Lemon Pepper seasoning over chicken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Stir the soup, water, paprika, rice and black pepper in the sauce pan and heat to a boil. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Steam Broccoli for 5 minutes in boil water.