Mixed Up Mango Bean Wraps
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 2 sweet bell peppers, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 2 mangos, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, diced
- 4 (medium size) healthy tortillas (corn, sun-dried tomato, spinach, low carb, whatever you like); you may warm these if you wish before filling
- In a skillet over medium heat, add a small amount of oil, bell peppers and onion, stir and cook until softened
- Add the beans, reduce heat to low and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- In bowl combine mangos, lime juice, cilantro, and avocado, stir and keep cold.
- Evenly divide the warm bean mixture in the middle of each tortilla, then evenly divide the cold mango mixture on top of each.
- Roll the tortillas up and serve.
Mixed Up Mango Bean Wraps was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by