This is a quick and easy BBQ idea that you can throw together when company stops by unexpectedly. It is easy to put together and always a favorite with my family for dinner.
Gourmet Bacon Cheese Burgers
Recipe type: Main
- 2 lbs Ground Beef - 80/20
- 1 Cup Cheese (your favorite variety)
- ½ Cup Cooked Bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix together ground beef, cheese and bacon.
- Make into patties
- Cook on the grill or in a pan.
Uncooked ready to cook Burgers.
Cooking Gourmet Bacon Cheese Burgers.
Gourmet Bacon Cheese Burgers was last modified: April 10th, 2014 by