Classic Shrimp Ceviche
- ½ lb tiny cooked shrimp (coarse chopped if you wish)
- 1 cup finely diced cucumber
- ½ cup finely diced ripe avocado
- ½ cup finely diced Roma tomatoes
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Franks Red Hot sweet chili sauce, or similar
- 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and minced
- Stir together all the ingredients in glass bowl, making sure the shrimp is well coated. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.
- Serve over greens.
Classic Shrimp Ceviche was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by