Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 Cup Shortening
- 3½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 5 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1½ tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- Cinnamon Sugar:
- ⅔ Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pre-Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut Shorting in to Flour with a Pastry Blender until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Still in enough milk so the dough makes a round ball (do not make dough too sticky).
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead dough for 1 minute.
- Roll dough out to approximately 13x9.
- Pour butter on to rolled out dough and spread butter out evenly.
- Sprinkle on Cinnamon Sugar.
- Roll Dough and Slice off 1½ Pinwheels.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Cook for 13 to 15 minutes.
Cinnamon Rolls was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by