Recipe type: Main
- 1 large egg
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1 lb chicken breast, bones and skin removed, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cooling rack on baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs and hot sauce and place in pie pan.
- Mix together cornmeal, garlic powder, black pepper, and thyme and place in pie pan.
- Coat each piece of chicken with egg mixture then cornmeal mixture.
- Repeat until all chicken is coated evenly.
- Place chicken on rack and back for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is slightly browned.
- Server with BBQ, Ranch or any of your favorite dipping sauces.
Chicken Strips was last modified: May 25th, 2014 by