Turkey Cabbage Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 celery stalks, diced small
- 1 medium size yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (15 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded fine
- Put oil and turkey in a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey completely, making sure turkey is in small pieces.
- Add the celery, onion, tomatoes, and broth to the pot, stir, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Add the cabbage, cover pot and simmer slowly for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Turkey Cabbage Soup was last modified: July 7th, 2014 by