Skillet Cilantro Shrimp Verde
Recipe type: Main
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 2 lbs fresh, cleaned shrimp
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- fresh lemon juice
- brown rice optional
- In large skillet over medium heat, add butter and olive oil - when hot, add the shrimp.
- Cook just 1 minute, stirring.
- Add the salsa verde and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until shrimp is firm and turns pink.
- Remove from heat. Add cilantro.
- Server over brown rice.
Skillet Cilantro Shrimp Verde was last modified: May 27th, 2014 by