Fruity Rice Salad
Recipe type: Rice
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced into thin crescents
- 1 green delicious or Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup shelled, roasted pistachio kernels
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 3 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Cool rice.
- Mix cooled with the kiwi, apple, celery, pistachio, onions, and parsley; toss together gently.
- In another bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and toss.
- Server & Enjoy !
Make It Green Fruity Rice Salad was last modified: July 7th, 2014 by