Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ cup old fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 medium crisp apple, washed, cored, and diced small
- ½ tsp cinnamon, or to taste
- pinch of sea salt
- for serving; milk, chopped nuts, fruit optional
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring just to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently, stirring several times, until oatmeal is cooked fully, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with milk, nuts or fruit.
Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal was last modified: May 22nd, 2014 by