Black Bean And Corn Quinoa Toss
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 -15 oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- sea salt to taste
- In glass bowl mix together black beans, corn, tomatoes, quinoa, onion cilantro and avocado.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add to the salad bowl and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with salt.
Black Bean And Corn Quinoa Toss was last modified: May 27th, 2014 by