Black Bean Lasagna
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 cup onions -- chopped
- 3 cloves garlic -- minced
- 2 cups mushroom -- sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ¼ cup parsley -- chopped
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 1 cup black beans -- drained and rinsed
- 3 cups tomato -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles -- cooked
- 3 cups ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- ½ cup mozzarella chesse
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms over medium heat until they are lightly browned. Use a small amount of olive oil if desired.
- Stir in herbs
- Add Tomato Juice, and cook for 10 to 15 Minutes.
- Add Beans, tomatoes, and tomato paste.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Grease Pan.
- Put down layer of noodles in a 9 x 13 baking dish, top with a layer of black-bean sauce, layer of ricotta cheese.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375°F
- Top with Parmesan cheese, bake for 20 to 30 minutes, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Black Bean Lasagna was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by