Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 each EGGS
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 2½ cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Walnuts; chopped (optional)
- 4 cups Apples; diced
- 1 bag Butterscotch chips (optional)
- Mix together sugar, eggs and oil.
- Slowly add all ingredients to mixture except apples.
- When well mixed, fold in diced apples.
- Pour into 12x9 pan and sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
Apple Cakes was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by