Italian Breakfast Casseroles
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 medium red potatoes -- sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 8 eggs -- lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham -- diced
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz baking dishes.
- In skillet, scramble eggs in butter until done.
- Spoon over potatoes.
- Top with ham.
- Pour ½ cup spaghetti sauce into each casserole; sprinkle with cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.