Fried Rice With Peppery Curry
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onions -- chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic -- chopped
- ½ cup green beans -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons peppery curry paste of your liking
- 5 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat
- Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and continue to saute until golden brown.
- Add the beans and curry paste and saute for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and soy sauce and saute until thoroughly hot , be careful not to overcook.
- Garnish with cilantro and parshley
Fried Rice With Peppery Curry was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by