Spicy Clam Dip
Recipe type: Dips
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 3 ounces clam juice
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup onion
- ½ teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup minced clams
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- Add cream cheese, clam juice, mustard in a food processor and mix well.
- Add Worcestershire, horseradish, onions, and pepper sauce, process to mix well.
- Fold in clams, by hand, just until mixed season with salt and white pepper cover and chill serve slightly chilled or at room temperature
Spicy Clam Dip was last modified: July 25th, 2014 by