Potato Skins With Cheese And Bacon
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 medium unpeeled baking potatoes 2#
- vegetable cooking spray
- 4 slices bacon
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- ¼ cup non-fat sour cream
- Bake potatoes at 425°F for 1 hour (60 minutes) or until done
- Cool slightly
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving ¼ inch thick skin.
- Place potato shells on a baking sheet
- Bake at 425°F for 8 minutes or until skins are crisp.
- Cut bacon in to small pieces and cook in skillet.
- Drain excess fat on paper towels and cool.
- Divide cheese evenly among the shells
- Bake at 425°F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle evenly with bacon and chives.
- Serve with sour cream
Potato Skins With Cheese And Bacon was last modified: July 20th, 2014 by