Easy Green Veggie Fried Rice
Recipe type: Main
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh green onions, including tops
- Put a large heavy skillet over medium heat, add vegetable oil and heat well, then add rice, stirring until light golden in color.
- Add in the broccoli and peas, stir and cook until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, and green onions, stir until ingredients are all hot.
Easy Green Veggie Fried Rice was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by