Creamy Tuna Rice
Recipe type: Side
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 1½ cups minute original rice uncooked
- 1 can tuna -- drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring water, milk, dill and salt to boil over medium head in a saucepan.
- Add cheese; cook until melted
- Stir in MINUTE Rice, Tuna and parsley; cover
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand for approximately 7 minutes so rice will absorb all water.
Creamy Tuna Rice was last modified: April 29th, 2014 by