Black Beans And Sausage
Recipe type: Main
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can black beans -- undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 pound pork sausage -- cooked and sliced
- In a skillet add oil and onions and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomatoes, beans, oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
- Bring to a boil
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked rice and sausage.
Black Beans and Sausage was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by