Beef and Bean Chimichangas
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. Ground Beef - lean
- ¾ cup Onion - chopped
- ¾ cup Sweet Bell Pepper - diced
- 1½ cups Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 cups Taco Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 - 16 oz can Refried Beans
- 8 - 12 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 - 16 oz. package Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter - melted
- shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- sour cream
- Preheat oven 350°F
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add onion, bell pepper and corn to skillet.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in taco sauce, chili powder, garlic salt, cumin and stir until well blended.
- Cook until all ingredients are heated though and then remove from heat.
- Take tortillas and spread a thin layer over each shell. Spoon beef mixture in the center and top with cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla separately and place them seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomato, salsa and sour cream.
Beef and Bean Chimichangas was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by