This goes very good with the Tuscan Fried Potatoes.
Tuscan Pork Chops
Recipe type: Main
- ¼ Cup Beaufort Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 6 Center Cut Pork Chops
- Place Olive Oil in frying pan.
- Heat EVOO over medium heat.
- Place pork in pan and salt and pepper to your liking..
- Cook Pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Check pork chop to make sure that they are completely done and no pink is left.
Tuscan Pork Chops was last modified: May 3rd, 2014 by