Recipe type: Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1/16 teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium to high heat.
- Add Flour, Pepper, Salt and Ground Mustard, whisk until well mixed with butter.
- Whisk in milk and allow to thicken to your likeness.
- Add cheese and make sure it is completely melted.
- Server over vegetables, eggs or just about anything you want a cheese sauce on.
Cheese Sauce was last modified: May 29th, 2014 by