Biscuits with Ham Butter
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 egg -- lightly beaten
- 1 cup ham -- cube
- ½ cup softened butter
- Mix together sour cream and egg and whisk together.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- Knead on lightly floured surface for 30 seconds.
- Roll to ½ inch thickness and cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F~ for 11 minutes or until lightly browned
- In blender combine butter and ham and blend until ham is minced and it is all mixed well.
- Spread over warm biscuits
Biscuits with Ham Butter was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by