Summer Vegetable Relish
Recipe type: Relish
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill or ⅔ teaspoon dry dill
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Dice yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, red onion.
- Combine yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, red onion and dill and mix well together.
- Over low heat, combine vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, coriander seed, salt and red pepper in small sauce pan.
- Cook until sugar dissolves, approximately 3 minutes
- Pour over vegetable mixture, and toss until all pieces are well coated.
Summer Vegetable Relish was last modified: April 8th, 2014 by