Roasted Citrus Curried Shrimp Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 large oranges, peeled, segmented
- ½ tsp kosher salt, divided in half
- 2 lbs shrimp, cleaned
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Mix Greens for serving over
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cover 13x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place orange pieces evenly on 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle oranges with ¼ tsp of salt and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly browned and the edges are dry.
- Remove from oven.
- Put shrimp in a bowl with ¼ tsp salt, the olive oil, curry powder, and the black pepper.
- Add Shrimp to oranges and stir together. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp is completely cooked.
- Server over mixed salad greens.
Roasted Citrus Curried Shrimp Salad was last modified: May 15th, 2014 by